Whether retail or distribution, your back door receiving is the most vulnerable area throughout the supply chain. This high traffic area is often responsible for more shrinkage than any other department and provides more opportunities for malicious shrinkage to occur. It is for this reason that this area in particular needs strict compliance to systems and strong robust controls.
Lodge System Checkers ensure detailed line item checks to verify product description, code and quantity are correct against the delivery invoice.
Don’t pay for something you never received:-
- Prevent back door collusion (receiving clerk & driver)
- Prevent supplier fraud (short deliveries)
- Prevent inaccurate capturing (paper shrinkage)
- Prevent fraudulent reverse logistics / inter-branches
- Prevent damages and reduce wastage
All invoices are checked and verified with a Lodge Stamp and code sequence. A separate designated checking area (vacuum cage) is implemented with a split key system to improve access control.